And by “Contact Me,” I really mean “Send Me Snail Mail!” Nothing beats a handwritten letter or a package of American goodies, so if you’re feeling inspired, pop something in the mail. Supposedly the mail will still come to Ukraine even if you write my address in English, but if you include the English and the Ukrainian it will get here faster : ) I would recommend copy/pasting my address into a Word document and printing it out. That way, you don’t have to try and write the Cyrillic version.
- Coffee! (Any kind, I’m not picky.)
- Peanut Butter (highly valuable commodity on the Peace Corps black market)
- Peanut Butter M&Ms (personal favorite)
- Reeses (do you sense a theme yet?)
- Mac ‘n Cheese
- Easy Recipes (I’m trying to learn how to cook)
- Any books you’re willing to part with!
- Coffee (for reiteration)
Or if you want to get in touch sooner than the 2-3 weeks it will take by snail mail, you can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I like getting email almost as much as snail mail, so feel free to make my day : )